Sweet Dreams Luxury Inn offers world class service and our boutique Abbotsford, British Columbia hotel strives to provide the best stay possible for each of the guests at our inn.
Policies of Our Abbotsford, British Columbia Hotel
- Check in: 4 P.M. to 6 P.M. Check out: 11:00 A.M. Please call if you need to make other arrival/departure arrangements.
- Reservations: All reservations at our Abbotsford, British Columbia hotel need to be guaranteed to a credit card.
- Pre-Authorization: A pre-authorization of $50 per night / per room is required.
- Cancellation: 7 days or less, full charges will apply. Same day cancellation, full charges will apply.
- Payment: Balance in full due upon arrival. We accept VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Debit, Travelers Cheques or Cash.
- Age Requirement: Guests must be 19 years or older with government-issued photo identification to reserve a room at our Abbotsford, British Columbia Hotel.
- Guests per room: Maximum of two adults per room. Friends, relatives etc. of staying guests are not permitted use of the property.
- Breakfast: Full breakfast served from 8:00 A.M. to 9:30 A.M. Earlier times can be arranged.
- Children: We are an adult oriented facility.
- Smoking: Smoking is permitted outside only, in our designated areas.
- Damage Policy: Damage to the property and/or missing items, including but not limited to guest rooms, fixtures, furnishings, artwork, décor, linens and carpets, will be charged to the credit/debit card registered upon check-in.
- Pets: Sorry no pets are allowed at our Abbotsford, British Columbia Hotel.
- Alcohol: No one under the age of 19 will be allowed to possess or consume alcoholic beverages. Alcohol by the bottle shall not exceed four bottles per table of eight or more guests. Functions having alcohol will require a special occasion license. Applications are available from any BC liquor store Customer Service counter.
- Quiet: After 11:00 P.M.
- Special Events: If applicable, please review our Event Policies.