Fraser Valley Food Show 2014 is almost here! Friday October 3rd through Sunday October 5th, people from all over BC gather to celebrate the magic of food and cooking at the Tradex Exhibition Centre in Abbotsford. The show features local and international food, celebrity chef demonstrations, sausage making competitions, cheese and wine seminars, cooking competitions, Bite of the Valley participating restaurants, and the Grapes and Hops wine, beer, and spirits tasting pavilion. New this year visitors can find specialized allergen-free foods in the Gluten Free Living area of the show.
- A multitude of food and cooking related exhibits
- Bite of The Valley Restaurant Pavilion
- Celebrity Cooking Stage
- The Gluten-Free Living Show
- The Butchers’ Showcase Stage
- Great Canadian Sausage Making Competition
- Dairy Farmers of Canada Cheese Seminars
- Grapes & Hops Presentation Stage
- Wine, Beer & Spirits Tasting Pavilion
After a fun filled day learning about the joy of food and cooking, come back to the inn, located minutes from the TRADEX, making us the perfect Fraser Valley Food Show lodging choice. Here at Sweet Dreams Luxury Inn we appreciate great food, which is reflected in the gourmet breakfast that we serve each morning. Grab your partner, girlfriends, or BBQ buddies and make a weekend of enjoying fine food and living! Learn more about the event at fraservalleyfoodshow.com.